As part of my social media class we are required to write a research paper. My research paper is about social networking and its effects on children. For this paper I will be using the following resources:
- Dorsch, M. & Greenberg, P. (2009, July/August). WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT social networking. State Legislatures 35(7), 62-64 Retrieved 29 August 2012, from ProQuest.
- Microsoft: Online bullying a major concern among youth. (2012). Professional Services Close – Up. Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- Rapacki, S. (2007). Social networking sites: Why teens need places like MySpace. Young Adult Library Services 5(2), 28-30. Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- Sellers, S. C. (2011). The influence of social networking websites on youth’s behavior. Lamar University – Beaumont). ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- Wolak, J., Finkelhor, D., Mitchell, K. J., & Ybarra, M. L. (2010). Online “predators” and their victims: Myths, realities, and implications for prevention and treatment. Psychology of Violence, 1, 13-35. Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- (2009, October). CONSUMER AFFAIRS: Protecting children in a social networking environment. McClatchy – Tribune Business News. Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- (2011, May 26). Facebook not targeting kids. Investor’s Business Daily, pp.02. Retrieved 29 August 2012 from ProQuest.
- (2011, September). Social Networking – A Bridge Or A Gap?. Retrieved 29 August 2012, from Newstex Web Blogs on Lexis Nexis Academic.