For my sophomore project class, I have decided to make an interactive story book application by using java code and my own drawings. I had started my project by doing research on children oriented applications and animation java code. My idea for the story pictures is: Picture Storyboard. My thoughts for the code itself is: Code Layout & Picture Code Layout.
The checklist of things I want to accomplish are:
- Clickables (able to click on characters and objects with a popup of what it is)
- Sound (background music and someone talking through the story)
- Animation (characters waving and pages flipping over as if you are actually reading the book)
- Complete pictures by March 24th.
- Start main application code by March 24th.
- Add in the clickables to the code by April 8th.
- Add in sound to the code by April 15th.
- Add in animations to the code by April 29th.
- Troubleshoot any problems by May 9th.